ASSOCIATION OF OPERATORS IN ORGANIC FARMING BIO-ROMANIA
Association of Operators in Organic Farming Bio-Romania is a Romanian legal entity of private law, non-profit, non-governmental and apolitical, independent. The association was founded in September 2008 in accordance with Government Ordinance no. 26/2000. Bio-Romania was formed by merging 18 founding members: associations, cooperatives, companies, processors, exporters, universities and personalities in the field of organic farming.
Currently, Bio-Romania Association has over 300 members and was established since the date of incorporation that it becomes an inter-branch organization able to represent and uphold the interests of all operators practicing organic agriculture and promote organic products.
The aim of the Association is the development of Romanian organic agriculture by:
- Promoting excellence in organic farming;
- Increased competitiveness in the field of organic farming and sustainable rural development;
- Harmonizing, representing and defending the interests of operators in organic farming, both nationally and internationally.
- Representation of the organic farming sector in Romania in relations with associations, federations and unions international branch in the field by promoting the exchange of information, experience and publications of these and initiate programs to develop the organic sector;
- Promoting the interests of association members in international economic cooperation and attracting foreign capital investment, direct or portfolio;
OGÓLNOPOLSKIE STOWARZYSZENIE PRZETWÓRCÓW I PRODUCENTÓW PRODUKTÓW EKOLOGICZNYCH - POLSKA EKOLOGIA (Partner)
OGÓLNOPOLSKIE STOWARZYSZENIE PRZETWÓRCÓW I PRODUCENTÓW PRODUKTÓW EKOLOGICZNYCH - POLSKA EKOLOGIA is an on-profit organization established in 2006 as an association which contributes actively to the promotion and development of organic farming, producing and processing of organic food both at national and international level. The Association‘s activity focuses in two strands: Information and promotion and Research activities.
Polska Ekologia organizes seminars, conferences and training activities on national and international organic standards and regulations and organic sustainable agriculture. Promotion activities create the opportunities and /or the conditions to contact new customers and develop the operators‘ business.
Promotional events help operators to network with potential customers and to enhance their reputation. Furthermore, they can help to introduce organic products on new markets and build relationships with new customers.In cooperation with different teams of experts and Universities as well as with the Ministry of Agriculture, Polska Ekologia manages research activities which aim at finding better solutions and innovative methods in the field of organic agriculture and sustainable development.